Monday, April 26, 2010

Printing madness












For the last three days and nights I have been printing up a storm. Twenty five 28x42" photographs that will make up the Eden at night exhibition. It was very exciting because it is the first time I am printing such large prints myself. I had access to the monster 44'" printer at Eden and along with the fabulous calibration that my sponsors Imaging -expert did, (which prepare the files so that they get printed exactly as I want them) I ended getting fantastic results.. I love printing big and would love one of these printers of my own. I worked like crazy because I realized several days ago that I would be away in London for a week for my book launching and that the framer was going to be on holiday the following week which would leave 3 days to prepare the show....too risky.. So it is all finished and we delivered it to the framer on Sunday.. Roger ran around organizing the framing and cooking up meals to keep me going... lucky girl aren't I? The wonderful thing is that now I am free to photograph and experiment as much as I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment