Tuesday, April 6, 2010









It is amazing how fast you can settle into new surroundings. Our stuff is scattered all over the house, the kitchen fridge and pantry has been and we had a nice home cooked meal last night. I even joined a gym and worked out...SO I am a happy girl. Today we head to the site to get passes and badges and will tour around the biodomes to see what is blooming. We will be shooting tonight.....Cannot wait to try my new camera and lenses from Nikon. A 14-24 zoom and a 105mm micro..These will give me a whole new perspective.... very wide and very close.....

3 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you Linda, looking forward to hearing more about your experiences at Eden project! have a pint for us,
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari, great to hear from you... Everyone loves the book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to meet you at Heligan last week Linda and congratulations on a wonderful book. Your photography certainly does the subject justice. I just wish that I had time to say a while longer and take one of your classes, but sadly home in Lincolnshire called.

    p.s. I still prefer Canon metal L grade lenses over Nikon plastic, even if they mist over in the Tropical Biodome.

    ReplyDelete