Thursday, April 8, 2010

Night's Wonder

We now have spent
two nights in the biome. One in the tropical and one in the Mediterrean. Our first night was a bit of a struggle as my camera fogged up for an hour from the change of temperature. Once things cleared and we began working, we found some fantastic exotic plants to work with. My new lenses are fantastic. I can get in really close with the macro or really wide angle with the fisheye lens. The wonderful thing is that we don't have the ususal pressure of a three night shoot. I know I will have weeks to create and rediscover and I feel so relaxed about this. I was so excited after last night's shoot ,that I couldn't sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular. Exciting. Amazing. We know you will have the results all your hard work deserves.
    Be well you both
    Gerry & Krisha

    ReplyDelete