Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am perfectly coloured













For the last three days I have had the pleasure of spending time with my UK sponsors, Permajet papers and Imaging-Experts. Nikon and Shiraz Rip will come at another time.They came down on Friday, toured around Eden and then help me set up my kiosk in the Core building where I will be setting up each afternoon to edit and print out my previous nights shoot. I will have a computer, printer and monitor where everyone can see the images as I work. The idea is to engage with the public, answer questions about my work and give people a preview of the exhibition. On Saturday, I spent the day calibrating the colours on the big printer and computers that will print my exhibition.. I feel like I don't know anything. Udo Miachiels of Imaging-Experts walked in with plotters , analyzers and colour profiles and spent 2 days setting up the machines so that I will have perfect prints each time....Amazing. But now I will have perfection.. I could never have done this on my own, and these wonderful people came here and spent time to help my project be a success. How lucky I am.....


Tomorrow we are off to London for 2 days to hang an exhibition at The Garden Museum....It is bloody hectic here but great fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, great to see your work in progress. We are proud of you. I'll be reading your blog every day till you come back. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete