Saturday, April 3, 2010

Away I Go

Well, hard to believe I am here after a year of planning, organizing, raising money and getting sponsors. But we left with FOUR suitcases, rubber boots and a raincoats and are on our way down to rainy Eden. I am excited, optimistic and nervous all at the same time. We have no idea what our accomodations will be like, all we know is we have a room in a farm house for the two months we will be here. Hope we aren't sharing with any barnyard animals....We have spent the weekend at Roger's Aunt's place and there was a big box waiting for me when I arrived. Nikon had sent over a D700 camera and two incredible lenses. A 14-24 zoom which is like a fisheye lens. and a 105 macro.. Both are bright, sharp and invite all sorts of new possibilites for shooting at night. I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment