Monday, May 3, 2010

The Book Launch-Finally!









Yes, The English Garden at Night is finally official. It was launched this past Wednesday night in London at Hoopers Gallery. It was a great evening, a good turn out considering I don't know many people in England. Quebec House helped sponsor the evening and there was lots of wine and good
things to eat... Roger and I both sported our hats and the response was great..... I wandered around London for a few days and it is a fabulous city, busy, hectic and anything goes.. Witnessed the May Day celebrations and the blooming of the cherry trees in Hyde Park..both exciting... I did a lot of street photography which I haven't done for many years... It's a great place to observe people although no one looks you in the eye......



No comments:

Post a Comment