Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Satisfied for now

It has been a few days since my last blog. Car problems and a long ride home have taken up a fair amount of time and email access is not always straightforward. I am presently back in Montreal and am reflecting on the wonderful week I had. I know it is impossible to really get a sense of a place in such a short time. I will return, most likely in March before the winter ends to try to add more depth to the project.This will give me time to really look at the images I have produced, to edit out the ones that do not strike a cord and to contemplate the underlying ideas and concepts I am trying to express. It is impossible to really come to understand a place without living and feeling it over time. We drive the familiar coast and the 132 home all the way to Quebec. Icons of the coast abound. A submarine, a sub wartime watch tour, Jesus in company and the incredible pwerful presence of water, ice and light.I leave with a feeling of Fullness. Stimulated, peaceful, eyes visually acute..I am satisfied for now.














1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking Linda! Thank you for taking the time to share your incredible journey with us! N

    ReplyDelete