Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All Good Things Come to an End...but

Well, it is hard to believe but my residency is over. We have packed our bags, stuffed the car and are travelling up to Northumberland for a one week visit to Alnwick Garden as artist in residence. It is sad for me to leave this special place as it has given me the opportunity to learn, see and produce so much without interruption. I felt like I was cocooned here, growing and evolving and honing my eye. It has been very special and much more than I could have imagined. My challenge will be to continue this when I get home...and I will.















1 comment:

  1. Well done Linda. Not only is Eden a special place but Cornwall has a beauty not seen elsewhere.

    It was nice to meet you at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, enjoy the rest of your say in the UK.

    ReplyDelete